Welcome to the Public Works evaluation, support and collaboration site for the California Department of Education’s California Mathematics and Science Partnership (CaMSP) Project. This Website is designed to support project directors with tools and helpful information about your professional development program and the local and state evaluation components of CaMSP. Please select from the choices below to access the resources you need.
- Cohort Information: Each project is funded under a specific CaMSP Grant Cohort. This page provides CaMSP cohort-specific information, including project director contacts, a map of partnerships included in the cohort, a profile of each partnership, and links to the Public Works attendance database for your cohort.
- Project Support Tools: Tools to support your project, data collection, and evaluation process including information about tracking participant attendance, the teacher content assessment and the Annual Performance Report.
- State and Local Evaluation Contacts: Contact information for the Public Works state and local evaluation team.
- PW Statewide Evaluation: Evaluation design information, instruments, and annual reports.
- CDE Administrative Tools: Administrative documents, webinars, and contacts from the California Department of Education STEM Office.
- CaMSP Project Resources and Dissemination: Information and resources collected from projects including CaMSP newsletters, data collection instruments and curriculum resources.
© 2016. Public Works Group. All Rights Reserved.